Are you experiencing mold or damp smell at your home in Plympton, MA? We are the Plymouth county specialists for mold removal, remediation, and inspection. We are open 24 hours a day, so if you have any problem and you think we can help you, just give us a call. Our number is 833-300-0142.Call Now - 833-300-0142
Mold testing is not an easy job. To make sure your Plympton, MA property is not infected with mold, you will need professionals. But don't worry, our local Plympton Mold experts, are well experienced and have the training to do the job right. If you believe you may have mold, but still have not seen it, we can take air samples from indoors and outdoors. These samples are sent to the Massachusetts laboratory to test for traces of mold spores and bacteria. If we get positive results, we immediately set in place an action plan to remove the mold.
What we care most about is safety, ours and yours. So before we start the remediation process in Plympton, MA, we securely close the contaminated area in order to prevent the mold from spreading. All our workers wear breathing protection and hazard suits. To start the a Plympton mold remediation, we remove all materials which are affected by the mold - drywall, carpet, cabinets, countertops, furniture, etc. Air scrubbers are brought in to remove mold and moisture from the air. To be sure, this won't happen again, moisture control may be installed or a solution may be sprayed to further prevent the mold from returning again to your home or business. The final step is to replace any materials that were removed, so it looks there was never an issue.
Mold is a fungus and it is a living, heterotrophic organism. Being heterotrophic means that it cannot produce food, so it must get its food from other organic materials. Mold can be found indoors, but also outdoors. It grows in a form of multicellular filaments, called hyphae. Mold in Plympton Massachusetts prospers in warm, moisture areas. The way it spreads around, by releasing spores into the air, can cause breathing and eye irritation.
Illnesses like asthma, coughing, hay fever are just some of the health issues which can be consequences after being exposed to the mold. Black mold, found in Plympton, can be very dangerous and it can impact both you and your pets. Many studies have been done on the impact of mold, and most suggest extended exposure to mold can lead to respiratory issues. So, if your have issues with mold in Plympton, Massachusetts call us right away at - 833-300-0142. We remove mold quickly.